CoreXY 3D Printer
I am building a large scale, accurate 3D printer capable of printing high temperature engineering grade materials at 10x the speeds of common consumer level printers. Already got a dedicated 20A 120VAC circuit run 🙂
- 400mm^3 Build Volume
- 500C Max Nozzle Temperature (100W)
- Mechanical Bed Tramming
- Software Mesh Bed Flatness Correction
- 150C Heated Bed (1000W)
- 500+ mm/s
- Input shaper (to compensate for added vibrations from moving so fast)
- Much more….
This is in early development and I have so many plans for it.
- 90C Heated Enclosed Build Chamber
- Auto Part Removal?
- Single Nozzle Material Changing (up to 9)?
- Nozzle Camera?
- whatever else I want